What's this sellshark advantage I keep hearing about?
At sellshark, we believe in win-win situations – that's why we typically offer more cash for your Mac than our competitors. By the way, when we mention competitors, we include people on Craigslist and eBay. Once we've given you a quote, we also offer a 30 day guarantee – essentially, ship us your Mac at any point during those 30 days, and we'll give you the amount we quoted. This lets you shop around if you're so inclined. Finally, if you have any questions, you can give us a call – we actually answer our phone instead of leaving you hanging with some robot messaging service. These three factors are just a small part of the sellshark Advantage.
Okay – I'm convinced. So how do I sell my Mac to sellshark?
Over the past year, we've streamlined our process to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to sell your Mac. Here's how it works:
- Answer a handful of questions about your Mac. Don't worry – it's multiple choice. We just n eed to know the model, screen size, type of processor, hard drive, year, any accessories you're selling, and its condition. Basically – the standard info you'd expect before making an offer.
- We instantly make you an offer.
- You choose how you want to be paid – PayPal, bank transfer, or check.
- You fill out your shipping information.
- Using one of our prepaid shipping labels, you ship your Mac to us.
- We receive your Mac, double-check its condition, then send you your money.
Where do I start?
Ready to sell your Mac for top dollar? Start by clicking on one of the boxes above and telling us a little bit more about your Mac.